Pages

Sunday, March 3, 2013

My Daily Joe

Thank you for existing, MyWayCup Coffee. Thank you for your bizarre name, your smiling and friendly baristas, and your delicious caffeinated beverages and assortment of sweets and pastries. You serve me well, and often.

We have a Keurig at the office and I INSIST on getting my coffee from here! It's on 23rd St. at the corner of Park Ave. South. I just can't pass on service with a smile, and that's exactly what I get here. The three/four guys that work there are so professional and sweet. The Starbucks on 23rd St. can kiss my arse. I don't care if you got your new blonde roast... you ain't reelin' me in that way, Starbucks.

The coffee place's name is a mouthful, but the mouthful of coffee and sweets that comes with it is worth the long name. Added bonus - they have French macarons! Yum yum freaking YUM.

I recently decided to try something other than "one large coffee please" and I ordered something called a Cinnaccino, which is essentially a cappuccino with cinnamon added to it. A double shot of espresso included and I was sold.


They make everything with love! And foam shaped like leaves. I dig the presentation!




Yea... There is no way I could resist these! For $2.50 each, I bought one dark chocolate and one raspberry macaron to munch on with my new favorite drink. They even sparkled! Like they were made of solid gold. And heavenly deliciousness.


Some more sweets! Reasonably priced.

If you find yourself in the Flatiron District getting your caffeine itch, definitely try and make the stop to MyWayCup! It's a pretty small place so you might not be able to sit and enjoy, but take it to go! Order coffee. Order a croissant. Get served with a New York attitude you might not have witnessed before (a nice and pleasant one). Drink. Sip. Relax. Enjoy.

And tip your baristas! They work just as hard as waiters/waitresses/bartenders.
Albert Einstein does it... so should you.


All photos taken by me ;-*

0 comments:

Post a Comment