Pages

Sunday, February 24, 2013

B R U N C H

Brunch in NYC is a pastime. It's a sport. It's a tradition. It's... f*cking wonderful.

There are only a few things as good as or better than a perfectly prepared, spicy, savory Bloody Mary.

Please enjoy this next preview of what I am currently indulging in. I am at Le Barricou in Williamsburg, Brooklyn. Look at these adorable mason jars! They are so simple yet so chic to add to the cute, French- bistro ambience of this restaurant.






Onto the food. Not sure if you're ready for the deliciousness you're about to gaze upon... 

I had the Croque Madame, and for those of you unaware of what that is, it is a classic French ham and grilled cheese sandwich covered in gruyere cheese with an egg on top of it. Basically, it's all food groups you can enjoy during brunch in one plate. 



Yum...


Visit this place! Drink a Bloody Mary and enjoy!



0 comments:

Post a Comment