Pages

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

G

My letter of the day happens to be G. One of the main reasons being that my name, Gabby, begins with that letter and the mug I use and abuse daily with the amount of caffeine I drink has a neat little lowercase g on it.


It's the cutest for the office. Everyone has the generic, white company mug with the logo. Not me! You can snag one of these at Anthropologie (I was lucky enough to be given this as a Secret Santa present, yay). Find them online here for $8, a reasonable price to add some individuality to your office space, home space, what have you.

Added bonus. Here are some awesome, unusual words that begin with G:

Gad (v) - To wander about idly or in the pursuit of pleasure.
Galactophogist (n) - Someone who drinks milk.
Galeanthropy (n) - The belief that one is a cat. (What the...?)
Galimatias (n) - Nonsense.
Galliard (adj) - Brisk; lively. (Love this word!)
Gallimaufry (n) - A mixture of things; hodgepodge.
Gallomania (n) - A craze or obsession with France and/or the French. (Weird.)
Gallophobia (n) - Fear of France and/or the French. (I had to...)
Gilliver (n) - A wallflower.
Graphospasm (n) - A writer's cramp.
Gyngynotikolobomassophile (n) - One who nibbles on a woman's earlobes. (I can't make this stuff up.)

There were literally hundreds more. And I don't have all day to memorize the dictionary.

Keep it real, G's.

0 comments:

Post a Comment